Rasulullah saw bersabda:
بَيْنَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ إِذْ أَتَانِي رَجُلَانِ، فَأَخَذَا بِضَبْعَيَّ، فَأَتَيَا بِي جَبَلًا وَعْرًا... ثُمَّ انْطَلَقَ بِي، فَإِذَا أَنَا بِنِسَاءٍ تَنْهَشُ ثُدِيَّهُنَّ الْحَيَّاتُ، قُلْتُ: مَا بَالُ هَؤُلَاءِ؟ قَالَ: هَؤُلَاءِ يَمْنَعْنَ أَوْلَادَهُنَّ أَلْبَانَهُنَّ
“Ketika aku sedang tidur, dua orang lelaki mendatangiku dan memegang kedua lenganku, lalu keduanya membawa aku ke gunung yang keras lagi kasar… kemudian aku diperjalankan, tiba-tiba aku di hadapkan kepada para wanita yang payudara mereka di patuk oleh ular-ular.
Aku bertanya, “Kenapa dengan mereka itu?”
Dia menjawab, ‘Mereka adalah para wanita yang menahan susu-susu mereka terhadap anak2 mereka.”
(Shahih Ibnu Khuzaimah, no. 1986. Shahih Ibnu Hibban, no. 749
Under modern health care..human milk is the healthiest form of milk for babies.
It promotes health n prevents diseases.
Longer breast feeding has also been associated with better mental health..thru childhood n into adolescence.
After the addition of solid food...mothers are advised to continue breast feeding for at least a year.
BENEFITS OF BREAST FEEDING
1. Breast milk has the perfect mix of vitamins, proteins and fats..everything your baby needs, to grow ...n
2. Breast milk contains antibodies..that help your baby fight off viruss n bacteria.
3. Breast feeding reduces your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies.
4. Babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first six months, without any formula, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhea.
They also have fewer hospitalizations and trips to the doctor.
5. .Breastfeeding has been linked to higher IQ scores in later childhood in some studies.
The physical closeness, skin-to-skin touching, and eye contact all help your baby bond with you and feel secure.
6. Breastfed infants are more likely to gain the right amount of weight as they grow rather than become overweight children.
7. Beastfeeding plays a role in the prevention of SIDS ...sudden infant death syndrome
1. Breast feeding burns calories..so it can help you lose weight faster
2. It releases the hormone oxytocin, which helps your uterus return to its pre-pregnancy size and may reduce
uterine bleeding after birth.
3. Breastfeeding lowers your risk of breast and ovarian cancer.
The first few days after birth, your breasts produce an ideal "first milk." It's called colostrum.
Colostrum is thick, yellowish, and scant -- but there's plenty to meet your baby's nutritional needs.
Colostrum helps a newborn's digestive tract develop and prepare itself to digest breast milk.
Baby's bowel movements should start as blackish-green meconium and progress to a lighter hue by day three of life.
A natural feedback loop exists between your baby's feeding needs and your milk production. As your baby needs more milk and nurses more, your breasts respond by producing more milk.
Experts recommend breastfeeding exclusively ...no formula, juice, or water..for six months.
If you supplement with formula, your milk production may go down
When your baby is hungry, feed him.
You should feed him as often as he's hungry -- even if you feel like you're feeding around the clock,
Breast milk is digested pretty fast -- much faster than formula -- so breastfed babies will be hungry more often than babes on the bottle.
Babies that are taking in enough breast milk will also be obviously drinking ..opening-pausing-sucking... rather than simply sucking or nibbling on your breast.
Eventually ..within a month or two of baby's birth.. your milk supply will build up, baby's stomach will grow, and baby will learn to nurse more efficiently -- all factors that will probably stretch your time between feedings.
Bagi yg memerlukan supplemen untuk menambah susu badan...
sila ambil ubat ini..
Milk Pills...menyuburkan susu ibu..
Price.. rm 60 for 1 month
CALL ME ...013 3633530